Sally, Allister and Martin
For our group projects we decided to draw out a timetable of scheduled work. We also discussed our first ideas about what sort of projects we were going to look at.
We have decided to work on a 3d project which will be mostly a project to help us gain skills using 3d max. We are then going to work on our exhibition project which we felt would probably end up with our own individual outcomes but we want to organise this exhibition as a team. I thought that I would concentrate on an element of experiemental graphic art for this. For our main project of the year I want to create a short film using stop motion animation. I feel we have to really concentrate on producing a really strong script and then take each stage as far as we can. I want to make the most out of the college facilites and use the photographic studio etc. for our work. I am very excited about these projects and feel if we can keep to our schedule of work we will set ourselves we would have started off on the right foot. For next weeks meeting we have decided to write all the goals and deadlines we want to achieve over the year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment